miercuri, 17 iunie 2009

Elor Tellen

Sub pseudonimul asta, fratele meu semneaza minunatiile de mai jos:

Non-alphabet
"How can we hold words?
From starving our feelings, dry us out
Is there a real cure for spoken sounds?
I wish love would just be simpler
With daffodils
Birthday cards
Summer days
Late night whispers
Violins
Warm little feelings
Sunsets
Myhand holding yours
You calling me for nothing
Skin next to skin
No sense of reason
Just no spoken words"

Smoking one of my cigarettes....
"Smoking one of my cigarettes....
I've realized that I will not live long enough to tell you how much I love you
I will dwell in endless remarks about your hair and eyes in the morning
And whisper of our twisted feelings over the night
I will always run around words as you do
Pretending there is no today
Only nights after nights
Passion that can be forgotten every morning
No point for me to call you or buy you flowers
But a good reason to smoke one of my cigarettes"

M-a facut curioasa sa citesc o poveste: Nevere winter nights si ma intreb: ce am fi fara povesti, reale sau nu?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu